Thursday 8 September 2011

The Importance of Psychology



Psychology is important as it is concerned with the study of behavior and mental processes and at the same time, it is also applied to many different things in human life. Everything we perform is very much related to or with psychology. Psychology, primarily studies who and what we are, why we are like that, why we act and think like that and what we could be as a person.
Psychology is important in a lot of different ways, for instance the studies that has been conducted in various life threatening illnesses. Through the process of utilizing psychology, the psychologist determined different diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and some other Neurological diseases. By making use of psychological research, doctors have now developed medicines and even able to alleviate different illnesses.
Through studying psychology we are able to understand and determine how the mind and body of an individual works. With that said, people would no longer make things complicated for themselves and for their health as well. They are going to avoid things that can cause stress, they are able to manage time very well, and are more effective with their studies or chosen career.
As a writer, psychology is important as it helps me in understanding myself better, it helps me to perceive things positively and it assists me in determining the things that I enjoy doing the most and the kind of stuff I like to write about. It also contribute a lot of great help in the way I handle things in life, the way I face challenges and problems that occurs at an unexpected time and of course the way I make decisions in my everyday living.

No comments:

Post a Comment